CONNECT WITH US
Ready to take your next step? New at Life Community? Want to share a prayer request? Fill out our online communication card to connect with us and get plugged in!
Worship Gathering Registration
Registration for inside worship gatherings will open each week starting at 9 am on Monday and will close at 9 pm on Friday prior to the Sunday worship gathering. If seats are not available, or if you are not comfortable gathering inside, we will be having our Facebook livestream every Sunday at 10 am.
New Members Workshop
- SATURDAY, DECEMBER 12
- 9 TO 11AM
- ONLINE VIA ZOOM WEBINAR
Are you interested in becoming a covenant member at Life Community? During this class you will learn more about our church identity, what covenant membership means, and your next steps to becoming a covenant member.
The Joy of Christmas
Mark your calendars! During the month of December, in the weeks leading up to Christmas, we will be celebrating the Joy of Christmas at Life Community!
- Dec 7 - 11: Bring your new or gently used coats, hats, and gloves to the Quincy Parish Building (158 Washington St) from 9 am to 4 pm. Donations benefit Step into Freedom Recovery ministry.
- Dec 12 at 5:30 pm: Join us for our Annual Volunteer Christmas party - Virtual Cooking Night with Pastors Matt and Aaron! Pastor Matt will be cooking his award-winning chili. Volunteers, look for an invite in your inbox.
- Dec 18 at 7 pm: Kids of all ages, join us for games, crafts, cooking and caroling at the Christmas Family Special (online).
- Dec 20 at 4 pm: All Students (grades 6 through 12) are welcome to our annual Student Life Christmas Party at the Quincy Parish Building.
- Dec 24 at 4 and 6 pm: Christmas Eve Services @ DAV.
Six months to Grade 5
Life Kids is online! Get lessons, activities, and curriculum to help you and your kids learn how to follow Jesus in all of life. Join the Life Kids Facebook group to get connected!
Grade 6 through 12
Student Life is meeting weekly on Sundays from 4 to 6 pm at the Quincy Parish Building (158 Washington St). All students are welcome! Join the Student Life Facebook group to get the latest updates.
MCs are Gospel-saturated communities that are committed to living on mission together to lead people to follow Jesus in all of life.
Growth Groups are 2-6 people committed to growing together in their understanding of who Jesus is and how to follow him in all of life.
Support the ongoing work at Life Community.