BEGINNING NOVEMBER 15, 2020
We are so excited to be getting back together at our Quincy parish building on Sundays! Here is some information on what things will look like in order for us to meet consistently and safely.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Our address is 158 Washington St. Gatherings are at 8:30, 10:00 & 11:30am. We have limited parking available at the building and we ask that this be used for young families and those with disabilities. In addition, street and courthouse parking nearby is also available. We have two worship gathering areas - upstairs in our main sanctuary and ground level in our cafe area. In our main sanctuary we will have seating for fifty people and will have live music and teaching. In our cafe area we have seating for twenty people and will have a simulcast of the main sanctuary. Bathrooms are located on the ground level off of the cafe area.
- Face coverings are required for anyone over the age of five while inside the building, throughout the entire worship gathering.
- Pre-registration is required each week.
- Seating will be limited and groups will be seated six feet apart.
- The duration of the worship gathering will be fifty minutes.
- Singing will be limited to three songs.
- All areas will be cleaned before & after each worship gathering.
- There will be no Life Kids (children’s ministry) activities.
- We will have a separate entrance and exit to the building.
- We will not hand out any materials. Weeklies (bulletin) will be available digitally. Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the building
- Bathrooms will be limited to two occupants at a time.
- There will be no coffee or food served during our worship gatherings.
Pre-registration will be open Monday through Friday, before the Sunday worship gathering. The sign up link will be available on our website, Facebook, and Instagram. Please reserve a seat for your entire household/social bubble and remember to include yourself. We will assign seating based on group size, so that everyone is six feet apart.
WHERE DO I ENTER THE BUILDING?
Please enter at the Washington St entrance. Everyone will be allowed to enter when the building is cleaned and ready for worship. Please line up along the sidewalk, six feet apart. If you are unable to climb stairs please contact one of our hospitality members and they will allow you to enter the building at the side entrance. Once inside, you will be directed either upstairs (in our main sanctuary) or downstairs (in our cafe area), depending on what you signed up for. At the end of the worship gathering, please exit the building at the side door (near the parking lot). Please do not congregate inside the building so that we have adequate time to clean between gatherings.
WILL THERE BE A LIVESTREAM?
Yes, we will be livestreaming on Facebook Live at 10am every Sunday.
WHAT ABOUT LIFE KIDS?
Life Kids is our ministry to newborns through fifth grade. There will be no Life Kids’ activities in person on Sunday mornings, however, we invite you to join our Life Kids Facebook group for activities and online lessons. Children are welcome to join us in the worship gathering (be sure to include them in your total number when you RSVP).