BEGINNING NOVEMBER 15, 2020
We are so excited to be getting back together in-person for regular Sunday morning worship gatherings! Here is some information on what things will look like in order for us to meet consistently and safely.
WHAT TO EXPECT
We will be using the D.A.V. Building located at 788 Liberty St in Braintree. Our Worship Gatherings will begin at 10:00 AM each week. We will be using the main upstairs banquet space, so everyone will enter through the main front doors. There will be seating available for up to 75 people to participate in worship through live music and teaching. You must pre-register to reserve your spot and then will be brought to your assigned seat upon arrival and check-in. Bathrooms are located at the far end of the main hall.
- Face coverings are required for anyone over the age of five while inside the building, throughout the entire worship gathering.
- Pre-registration is required each week.
- Seating will be limited and groups will be seated six feet apart.
- The duration of the worship gathering will be fifty minutes.
- Singing will be limited to three songs.
- All areas will be cleaned before & after each worship gathering.
- There will be no Life Kids (children’s ministry) activities.
- We will have different single directional stairwells for entering and exiting hall
- We will not hand out any materials. Weeklies (bulletin) will be available digitally. Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the building
- Bathrooms will be limited to two occupants at a time.
- There will be no coffee or food served during our worship gatherings.
Pre-registration will be open Monday through Friday, before the Sunday worship gathering. The sign up link will be available on our website, Facebook, and Instagram. Please reserve a seat for your entire household/social bubble and remember to include yourself. We will assign seating based on group size, so that everyone is six feet apart.
WILL THERE BE A LIVESTREAM?
Yes, we will be livestreaming on Facebook Live at 10am every Sunday.
WHAT ABOUT LIFE KIDS?
Life Kids is our ministry to newborns through fifth grade. There will be no Life Kids’ activities in person on Sunday mornings, however, we invite you to join our Life Kids Facebook group for activities and online lessons. Children are welcome to join us in the worship gathering (be sure to include them in your total number when you RSVP).